Under seat bag for inflatable boat and dinghy S (55x20x16cm)
The new Bengar bag, launched in 2017, replaces the existing seat bag. We improved the manufacture and the material quality.
What has been improved?
- Crafted with unique material. The new bags are internally covered with a PVC layer, wich is the same we use to produce our inflatable boats, only without fabric reinforcement and much thinner. This material makes the bag largely waterproof.
- Velcro straps to fasten the bag to the seat. Different wood thicknesses and seat widths are compatible. In addition, the bag can be easily attached and removed without to unplug the seats.
- We offer now the seat bag and the seat upholstery. The 2 parts can be bought separately depending on the use and requirements. Now you can choose by yourself which function is important for you. If you want to have both you can get the matching 61cm seat upholstery.
- The bag has four storage compartments on the back side. Here you can stow everything that should be ready to use during your boat trip like tongs, knives, baits, lamps or fish-killers.
- Removable hard bottom plate in the carrying case. This keeps the pocket's bottom in shape and the various accessories stowed in it will find a suitable position. In addition these bags are suitable for any inflatable boat model. It is no longer important how much is the distance between the floor and the seat, since the bottom plate creates a separate and independent floor for the bag.
- We add a shoulder strap to easily carry your daily stuff from and to your boat.
- The same bag is also available with a cooling function. So you have a multifunctional bag that allows you to keep your beverages, fishes, food and baits always fresh.
Here you can find the under seat cooling bag S..
This bag fits on a bench seat with a width of 18 - 24 cm.
We offer this bag in 4 different lengths:
To find out which bag's length is compatible with your boat, use this simple formula: required size = width of your boat + 3 cm - 2 x tubes diameter. If your dinghy does not exactly meet the calculated dimensions, you can expect a tolerance of ± 4 cm.