Repair Kit for inflatable vessel
The repair kit allows you to quickly fix your inflatable boat on the water. It consists of specific PVC glue tube, storage box and PVC patch in any color. This emergency kit is included in each of our inflatable boats. The repair kit is mainly used for quick repair during the use of your inflatable boat. If you want to repair defective parts professionally we recommend our Glue Kit.
Our boats are extremely resient, yet over the years minor damages may occur. These are often easy to fix. If a small hole in the tubes occurs, here is a brief guide:
- Locate the hole and cut out a corresponding large patch.
- Glue the damaged area with adhesive tape.
- Place a first layer of glue on the surface and allow it to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then add a second layer of glue let it dry for 5 minutes. The adhesive should be almost dry. Then You can place the patch, and just roll on it with a can or a bottle (to avoid air bubbles).
- Now the spot should rest for one to two hours to allow the adhesive to firmly patch. Do not inflate the chamber to the nominal pressure. The glue reaches only about 70% of its Strength during this time.
In Scope of delivery
|Delivery time||3-5 Days|
|Mounting||No assembly required|